Saturday, March 12, 2011

Perth's Gluten Free Expo

Today I went to Perth's Gluten Free Expo at the Convention Centre. I learnt from last years mistake and took more cash this time, which was just as well as I brought lots :)

From Schar I brought: Pan Carne bread, Twinny snacks, Ciabattine bread, Pepitas Cookies and another item called Snack.

From Bodhisattva Bakery I brought: Lemon shortbread and a Choc Orange Jaffa biscuit.

From Confectionary Link I brought: Rocky Road, mud cake and junior mints

From Eskal I brought: a few varieties of pasta

I also brought 2 cook books @ $5 each :)

Carl brought some Cheeseballs and marshmallows, items he loved from last years expo.

I like the expo as you get to try the food before you buy it. There are also guest speakers and cooking demonstrations. I also like that you get contact details for stores and websites so that I can get the food after the expo moves on.

A good afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment