Saturday, March 31, 2012

YAY for IGA

Readers of my blog will know that I absolutely love my local IGA, they have the best selection of GF foods that I have ever come across in one place (ok except for at the GF expo's). The store has been closed for the last 2 months doing reno's on the place and finally re-opened on Thursday and it couldn't have come soon enough in my opinion. I went to the store straight after work and brought some GF lollies, neenish tarts, choc covered rice cakes, carrot cake mix and carrots ... hmmm yes I did buy lots of junk food, but couldn't find the cheese balls not sure if they don't stock them anymore or have just moved them, will go back soon and check it out when there are less people around, it seems the whole town was waiting for the IGA to re-open. SO happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment