Thursday, October 7, 2010

Macro Wholefoods Market

I went grocery shopping at Woolworths last night at my housemate's request. I don't mind Woolworths really, but I just find that Coles has a better range of GF foods. Anyway, I was quite surprised as Woolworths have now introduced a brand called Macro Wholefoods Market, which have organic products that are also GF. They have corn chips, popcorn and packet mixes. I was very excited by this as I haven't been able to find the Cole's organic corn chips over the last few weeks and so haven't been able to have my nachos :(

It is always exciting to find new GF foods and even better when I find them in my local store :D

1 comment:

  1. Here is a good link aboutt he history of Macro Wholefoods Market: http://www.muzink.com/afrnflg?articleid=343

    ReplyDelete