Thursday, September 23, 2010

Long Live Giant Buttons

I had a scare the other night after eating some (a lot) of giant buttons I had a severe tummy upset. I couldn't believe that my body was rejecting them, I love them so much. I just couldn't let our relationship end like this so tried them again last night and no tummy upset this time (thank the lord). So, it must have been the dinner I had earlier in the evening, it was made with gluten free wraps but maybe there was something in the sauce? Doesn't matter really as long as the GB are safe. Let the obsession continue ;)

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't feeling well after eating one of my cupcakes (ok, a few of them) the next morning. I knew they were 100% GF as I had made them. Then I decided to look at the ingredients in the sprinkles (as had just assumed it was 100% sugar), but it wasn't, there was wheat starch in them :-( I was very very very sad. Now I have to find GF sprinkles somewhere.

    But very happy your buttons turned out to be GF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww don't you hate that? When you think something is GF and its not. I didn't know sprinkles aren't GF. Have you found GF ones now?

    ReplyDelete